Digital Court Recording Software
The flagship product of the Voxlog Suite, Voxlog Client allows the complete audio capture of a hearing and the association of information such as the docket of the day data and the annotations which are available as soon as the recording ends and allow the verbatim writing. With Voxlog Client, you can record, search, listen, take care of numerous administrative functions as well as export and print the hearing verbatim.
- Numerous alarm levels
- Various restriction levels to ensure the most complete security on more restrictive cases.
Foot pedal Support
- In addition to recording, searching and listening, the foot pedal support includes entering text.
- Enables audio capture in a fixed room or during a hearing on the road
- General annotations can be managed from any computer and are accessible to all users.
- Requires minimal training and is easy to use while being precise and complete.
- Record, search and playback
- Comprehensive annotations for faster transcription
- Personal annotations
- Recording station monitoring
- Files central copy solution
- Included Backup and Recovery
- Files transfer between local stations to a supervised and secure server
- 2 or 4 channels recording
- Docket of the day integration
- Windows 8 and 10 Support
- Windows 2008 up to 2016 Support
- IIS Support
Advanced security measures implementation:
- Fallback in case of fault functioning
- Transactions audit trail
- Consultation – listening
- Confidentiality changes
- Exportation (burning)
- Metadata modification (annotations)
- Active directory integration
- Unique authentication
- Links to corporate security policies
- DB MS SQL 2016 and Oracle 12C Support
- Inscription of the original MD5 key in the database
- MS-SQL 2008 Express local support
- Better recovery capacity
- Easy management
- Volume: 20 MB
- OS: Windows 7-8-10-2008-2012-2016
- Prerequisites: Sound card
- MS SQL: 2005-2008-2012-2014-2016
- Oracle: 8-9-10-11-12
You have a question?